Adventures League Danmark Code Of Conduct.
This document is also available in danish.
All D&D Adventurers League participants are here to have fun and should feel safe and included at all times. All participants (players, Dungeon Masters, and organizers) are expected to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
- Follow the DMs lead, avoid arguing with the DM or other players over rules.
- Participants must conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to the enjoyment and safety of others at the event.
- Avoid excessively vulgar, sexual, or overly mature language and themes.
- Let other players speak, avoid talking over others.
- Avoid excessive cross-talk that is not relevant to the adventure being played. Allow other players to get attention from the DM.
- Discourage others from using social media to bully, shame, or intimidate other participants. Avoid phone conversations at the table. If you must take a call, please excuse yourself from the table until your call is completed.
- No tolerance is given for theft or aggressive behavior.
- Theft and aggressive behavior are grounds for immediate removal from the play area and the premises.
- Aggressive behavior includes threats of or actual physical aggression, using racial, gender, or cultural slurs against another participant, and otherwise harassing other participants.
- Events and game nights are not to be considered dating nights. We are here to play Dungeons & Dragons. Picking up a partner is not considered part of the event or game night.
- Sexually aggressive or suggestive behaviour it not tolerated from any participant at any event or game night and will lead to immediate removal from the play area and the premises.
What to do?
- Participants who feel as though they are in an unsafe environment should notify the organizer of the event immediately.
- Participants noticing disruptive behavior should make those responsible for the behavior aware of their actions.
- If a participant feels uncomfortable bringing it to the attention of the disruptive individual, the participant should notify the Dungeon Master or organizer of the event immediately.
- The Dungeon Master has the right to ask a disruptive player to leave the table and speak with the organizer.
- The organizer has the right to remove a disruptive or aggressive player or Dungeon Master from the play area or premises.
RESPECT & HELP EACH OTHER AND HAVE FUN!